Laurie's thoughts

Who am I : I am a mother, a sister, an aunt, a girlfriend, an Americorps Member, a friend, a daughter

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What else can go wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I thought I was ready to go back to school. But guess what I did on monday of last week? any guesses? Well I broke my Left foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurts like hell.. I will probably be off for another week and a half.. So i am missing the first day of school ! Makes me very sad.. The swelling has gone down but my foot still hurts like hell.... I will post pics later.. Gotta go.. Cya

2 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    That really sux! Hope you are back on your feet soon (lol at my little play on words) How did you break it?

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger kawanda said…

    Just stopping by to say hi! Can't wait to you get back on your feet!
    Well put up your feet and get some rest!C-ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home